South Coast & Volcano Show
DAY TOUR – The South Coast is full of natural treasures, such as Seljalandsfoss, Skógafoss, Dyrhólaey and much more.
This inexpensive day tour to the south coast includes a visit to many natural treasures, such as beautiful waterfalls, a black sandy beach, cape Dyrhólahey and Sólheimajökull glacier. We will also visit the Folk museum, Skógar, where we will travel back in time. This is an 11 tour full of amazing scenery, history and natural treasures.
– Seljalandsfoss waterfall where you can walk behind the waterfalls
– Black sand beach of Reynisfjara
– Cape Dyrhólaey and magnificent view of Seaside cliffs
– Puffins (only on Puffin season May 1 to August 20)
– Skógafoss waterfalls
– Sólheimajökull glacier
– Lunch stop can be at Vík village or at Skógarfoss waterfalls
CLOSED OUT DAYS:
25th December and 1st January
10.5 – 11 hours
8:30 AM on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays. Pick up from accommodation in Reykjavik starts 30 minutes before departure.
Bus tour, English speaking guide.
Meals and drinks (lunch stop can be at Vík or Skógarfoss waterfall)
Please dress warm or bring thermal clothes because the weather in Iceland can change in just a matter of minutes.